* Conducting market, industry and company analysis;
* Preparing research reports and client presentations, financial and marketing documents;
* Assisting in developing consulting solutions to clients in different industries;
* Planning and facilitating China road show for clients;
* Helping in direct communication with foreign clients;
* Screening and approaching potential financial and strategic investors;
* Negotiation and deal closing.
* Fresh graduate student is acceptable in business, management, economics or finance from a top-tier university, either in China or abroad;
* Bachelor degree is a must, Master degree is a plus, better from outside of China (US), but 1-3 work experience in consulting, investment bank, PE/VC, or other financialindustries preferred;
* Fluent in spoken and written English;
* Excellent negotiation and communication skills, attention to details, strong logical thinking and reasoning and conflict resolution ability, strong organizational skills, with project management experience, rich experience in customer management, etc.;
* Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis ability;
* Work independently and effectively;
* Able to work under pressure and manage work completed in time;
* Eager to learn and hard-working;
* Positive attitude, ambitious.